Name: Brock Jackman
Phone Number: 801-402-6200
There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.Jiddu Krishnamurti
2018-2019 Final Student Registration Information Available Now!
Click link below:
Final Registration Information 2018-2019
Important dates for Millcreek Jr. High Students and Parents
Please mark these dates on your calendar:
- Beginning July 26 and continuing through August 10, students and parents are requested to finalize the registration process for Millcreek Jr. High. Click
Final Registration Instructions 2018-2019 to begin.
- Wednesday, July 25 - Summer Band starts
- Monday, July 30 - 8:00 a.m. - The appointment program is open in my.DSD to schedule an appointment for schedule changes with counselors.
- Friday, August 10 - 4:00 p.m. - Schedules and locker assignments will be available at my.DSD
- Monday, August 13 - 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - The building will be open for students to find lockers and classrooms.
- Monday, August 13 - 12:30-1:30 p.m. - Back to School Bash - All Millcreek students are invited! - Come to the school for food, friends & fun!
- Monday, August 20 - 6:00-7:30 p.m. - Back to School Night
- Wednesday, August 22 - First day of school! - tardy bell rings at 8:10 a.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday, September 5 & 6 - LifeTouch Photography will be at Millcreek Jr. High during the school day to photograph all students for their ID card and yearbook pictures.
Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.Anthony J. D'Angelo
85% students participating in one or more performing arts classes
94.1% AP Human Geography pass rate
153 students earned 4.0 one or more terms in 2017-2018
10% above the district average on ELA SAGE (#1 in district, #2 in state)
26% of 9th grade students enrolled in AP Human Geography