New Student Enrollment

Welcome to Millcreek Junior High School!

Call 801-402-6207 to schedule an appointment with a counselor to register your new or transferring student. If your student is a Foster Child, a Ward of the State or in the custody of DCFS or DYC you must first meet with the district Case Management Team. They can be reached at 801-402-0496.

The following items are required by the Davis School District and MJH before registering for school and we CAN NOT register your student without these items:

  • Birth Certificate*
  • Picture ID (Driver's license or passport)
  • Immunization Record- All shots must be up to date
  • Proof of Residency in MJH boundaries**
  • Transcripts of past grades/report cards
  • Copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) if student has received special education services

Enrollment Documents

Class Registration Forms
It is helpful for the registration process if you also have:

  • Check-out papers from the last school attended, with the school's complete address and phone number

*PARENTS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him or her in school. If you do not, please process through the Student Services Department at the District Office first. The Student Services Director is Brad Christensen at 801-402-5160.

**Examples of a document that could be used as "Proof of Residency" are: water bill, gas bill, power bill, contract to build or rent an apartment with your name and new address on it. P.O. boxes are not acceptable. If you are using a utility bill as proof of residency, you must bring two separate bills; i.e. cable bill and a power bill.  We must have this information for the auditor.