Enrollment Documents

Registration Checklist

Current Immunization Card - Immunization Requirements

Guardian Status Form

Proof of Residency - This should be a picture ID and a mortgage, or rental agreement, with a bill with your name and address on it.

IEP "Individual Education Plan" (only need if applicable) - If you were ever in special education classes, we must have a copy of your IEP. We cannot place students with IEPs into classes without it.

Release of Records - This will give us a copy of records from previously attended school.

Birth Certificate - Please bring a copy

Registration Materials - Links to the Registrations page.